- More than a decade of experience with LAMP technologies.
- Extensively worked with various distributions of Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP.
- Familiar with MVC style of programming using Laravel, Lumen, CodeIgniter, CakePHP and Joomla frameworks.
- Operating Systems:
- Linux, OSX, SCO OpenServer, Windows
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Possess strong analytic and programming abilities while keeping abreast with latest trends in the fast growing field of Information Technology.
- Linux 2.4.x – Current (Manjaro, Arch, Fedora, RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, Gentoo)
- OSX 10.4 – 10.15
- SCO OpenServer 5.0.7, 5.0.6
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
- Laravel, Lumen, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Joomla, jQuery, ExtJS, VueJS
- C, C++, Qt, Android
- Apache, Nginx
Oct 2018 – Aug 2020
Formerly known as Cinsay, Inc.
I functioned as Sr. PHP Developer/DevOps with the following responsibilities:
- Heading our operations in our Dallas office.
- Maintaining our infrastructure
- Lead of 7 people on 2 API projects
- Rewrote from ground up restful Analytics API capable of handling hundreds of thousands of events a day and generating reports on the fly with nearly real-time accuracy
- Migrated our 4 PHP projects, 3 API and 1 Frontend App, from Laravel 5.6 to 7.19
- Wrote various mock sites for proof of concepts for potential clients
Jun 2014 - Oct 2018
Cinsay provides a unique video eCommerce solution with a focus on social media.
I functioned as Lead PHP Developer with the following responsibilities
- Lead of 7 people on 2 API projects and 1 Video Player project with 3 people reporting directly to me
- Primary developer of ground up rewrite of HTML5 Transactional Video Player
- Manage deployments of code to various environments
- Create one off scripts in PHP/MySQL that update thousands of accounts at a time for special requests
- Code reviewer for our outsourced Android app
StoneEagle Services, Inc.
Jan 2013 – Jun 2014
StoneEagle is a single source technology provider capable of delivering fully supported and advanced F&I product administration software, a patented and integrated virtual claims payment solution, web-based F&I, Sales and Service performance analytics, and a robust F&I menu application to insurance companies, F&I product providers, third party admins, OEM’s, general agencies, and retail auto dealers.
I functioned as Mid PHP Developer with the following responsibilities
- Optimized code base for internal customer service tools.
Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc.
Nov 2011 – Jan 2013
Nexstar Broadcasting is a television broadcasting company that owns, operates, and programs or provides sales and other services to television stations located in NY, PA, IL, IN, MO, TX, LA, AR, AL, MI, MD MT, FL, RI, UT and WI.
I functioned as Junior PHP Developer with the following responsibilities
- Maintained code base
- Integrated Sphinx search engine for the 33 websites
- Developed HTML5 video solution for delivery of television video for the web
Healthcare Computer Corporation
Dec 2008 – Nov 2011
Healthcare Computer Corporation (HCC) is a pharmaceutical software company meeting the needs of small independent pharmacies up to large chain pharmacies.
I functioned as a product support specialist with the following responsibilities
- Specialist in the Point-Of-Sale Department for our many P.O.S. Applications
- Support Point of Contact for new implementations
- After-hours specialist for the P.O.S. Department
- Pharmacy Label Administrator/Programmer
- Steering Committee Member in charge of developing printing solutions for new printers
Knights of Columbus Council 9299
May 2007 – Nov 2011
The Knights of Columbus is a fraternal Catholic men's organization devoted to family values and charity work in the community. Worked as webmaster for local council.
I performed the following tasks for the organization
- Rewrote entire website to conform to modern web standards
- Updated information on a regular basis
- Adviser for local/national council website network
Metzger Awards and Promotional Goods – Promotional Goods
Mar 1998 – Dec 2008
Metzger Awards is a fast paced promotional goods company serving the Dallas area.
I functioned as Network Administrator/Graphic Artist with the following responsibilities
- Built current network
- Implemented backup NAS solution
- Developed small web applications for website
- General tech support
- Graphic artist
University of Texas at Arlington: LAC
Sep 2006 - Apr 2008
The Language Acquisition Center (LAC) is a division of the Modern Language Department of the University of Texas at Arlington.
I functioned as a team member with the following responsibilities
- Maintain and update in house Class Management Software (CMS) and library system written in PHP and MySQL, LACWAP
- Helped migrate LACWAP to Moodle CMS and OpenBiblio
- Upgrade entire Computer Lab
- Tech. Support for entire Modern Language Department